Decision Made

After days and days of confusion and tears i have made the decision to start Bob on Chemo 😦

As it stands my options are: 

A) Sit back and watch him deteriorate very quickly until eventually his body gives up on him, or we have to put him to sleep 

or 

B) Try him on the Chemo and hope for the best. 

As it stands he isn’t doing very well, and i don’t think we have much to lose trying. 

All i know is that i love this kitty more than anything in this world and i will never forgive myself if i just sit back and watch him die when there is a chance, even if its a very very small one, that i could do something to help. 

All i can do now is go with it and hope it doesn’t make him worse.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Decision Made

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s